by Cantrell Donovan
Being every day on a hurry we tend to leave our body look on a secondary place. Starting with how we dress and ending with how does my body looks. That's way everybody search an easy, fast and natural way to get ride of the belly fat. I know many people that prefer to have a surgery for stomach reducing instead to get a subscription to gym or to stop eating in fast foods.
In my conferences trough USA, I met many people telling that tried several methods for losing body fat, but nothing worked. Actually, same people told me that they were doing crazy gym programs like 100 daily sit-ups, excess cardio, aerobics, tae-bo, cutting calories drastically, fat burners, etc and nothing. It is obvious that they could not lose fat because they did not use a good approach.
I think it is much easier if you follow these few tips:
1. EAT HEALTHY: stop eating processed foot, eat proteins (meat, fish, eggs, cottage, cheese.), vegetables (broccoli, salad, spinach, parsley.), carbohydrates (pasta, oats, whole grain, brown rice), fruits (kiwi, banana, peers, orange, apple) and fats (olive oil, omega 3 and 6 from fish, nuts, flax seeds).
2. REDOUCE ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION: what you drink is as important as what you eat. It's impossible to lose belly fat if you drink beer and sweet alcohols daily. Try to drink alcohol 10% of the time, let's say when you go to a party, or in weekends, but never drink to get drunk. Rest of the time drink water, more water, water with lemon and green tea.
3. EAT MORE: if you eat natural and healthy food is not going to transform you in a walking piece of fat, especially not if you exercise couples a day/ week. Starving is the first mistake to avoid when you try diet. Hunger means your not eating enough, so try to eat every day breakfast and eat every 3 hours from there on, including post workout. If you eat healthy foods 90% of the time, you will get rid of the belly fat.
4. EAT LESS CARBS: carbohydrates are giving us energy, the secret is to eat carbs only how much we need, because your body will change extra carbs in fat.
5. EAT MORE PROTEIN: your body burns more energy processing proteins than it does processing carbs and fat.
6. EAT MORE HEALTHY FAT: fish oil is the best source of fat to lose your belly fat, because it increase testosterone levels and increase fat loss.
7. STAY MOTIVATED: looking at your belly or in the mirror gives you more inaccurate feedback because what you see can be influenced by water retention or your own perception. So, try to measure every 2 weeks your body fat (with a fat caliper), your waist and take pictures of you: front, back and side.the side one will show you the most change.
For more about how to lose belly fat naturally visit my blog.
About the Author
Marie Danovan loves healthy life style and belly fat diets. Marie is writing reviews about anything related with losing belly fat naturally at her blog, lose belly fat naturally; check it out for the most recent articles.
Accurate and cheap bodyfat measurement using skinfold caliper